High Speed Impact

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I posted anything; too busy flying. I had a high speed impact a couple of days ago, and only just got to examining the damage. I broke a couple of blade, and my gimbal mounting plate; new parts for that on the way already. I powered the unit up and got the dreaded Red Green Yellow. I plugged the unit into my computer, and got an immediate notification of Error 25, crash detected. Short of ordering a whole new system board, does anyone know what specifically could be broken/damaged? I hate to replace the whole unit if there's some fix available with simple remove & replace components. Any & all help & suggestions appreciated.
Thanks,

Christopher Hardcastle

It's possible you just need to calibrate the IMU in the Assistant software ("Advanced" section)...do the "full" not "basic" since you've had a crash.

Inspect your GPS module's top-side too for a cracked patch antenna.

Results of calibration were nil. It says calibration process complete, but I still get the IMU Error 25.
Anyone have idea what specific component I need to replace?

Additional: no results after removing the NAZA controller and giving several sharp taps on a tabletop, as suggested Ina YouTube video. I guess I'll j st have to order a new controller.

PostalProductions said:
Additional: no results after removing the NAZA controller and giving several sharp taps on a tabletop, as suggested Ina YouTube video. I guess I'll j st have to order a new controller.

Before replacing anything, try loading default settings from Tools page, then do adavance IMU calobration, stick calibration & compass cal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav