High Quality sssstutter.

Reaction score
I like the look of the 4k videos. Shot some footage myself but have problems with what you might call stuttering, I am sure there is a better word for it but for me it describes it.

At first I thought it was me. But apparently not. Take a look at these clips.

They all look great but they too suffer from this 'stutter' where it looks like the clip stops for a moment the continues. It happens throughout the clips.

So is it a replay, computer or camera settings problem?

Not all suffer from it. I have seen some really good flowing clips elsewhere. So any suggestions?

Sounds as if your computer doesn't have enough processing power -(and maybe graphics card not up to the job). The video plays smoothly on my 27" iMac.

Same stutter problem with
My computer.. Can't view my 4K vids cause my systems too old..

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sounds as if your computer doesn't have enough processing power -(and maybe graphics card not up to the job). The video plays smoothly on my 27" iMac.

Depends on how you interpret smooth. I can see how if you play back 4k on your computer it may be jerky due to graphics card, power etc, but not via youtube. If ALL the 4K videos I watched on youtube were like that I would agree but some I see are really very smooth. When I play it back the above on my new but powerful Nvidia Shield it is still juddery, and we are only talking small but noticeable amounts here. Like the video stops for a quarter of a second then continues.

Can anyone else see this, or is it just me?

You do not see a momentary stop then say between 3:26 - 3.29. Are you looking on a phone screen or a full screen? Dont think you would notice it on a small screen.

Thanks for the replies. Your feed back is appreciated. :)

You do not see a momentary stop then say between 3:26 - 3.29. Are you looking on a phone screen or a full screen? Dont think you would notice it on a small screen.

Playing on 27' screen....perfectly smooth continuous motion.

Watched it full screen and it looked OK. No error noticed around the 3:26 - 3:29 point.
Good video

Watched it on my iPad and had only a minor jump in index at the start, otherwise it was smooth. Very nice clips BTW!
I must visit there. Recent Retirement is going to be so good with a phantom in hand.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's playing perfectly on my iPhone 6p was well on my Mac Pro.

Smooth all but 1:21-1:23 backing up over river, when cyclist appear on roadway. Looks like an editing issue not a camera issue.

Overall It was smooth, really nice subject matter and composition.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik