High interference warning

Reaction score
Hey all the park I fly my bird I noticed every once and a while a high interference warning flashes on my screen for about a second. I have never lost the signal but it worries me and therefore I am hesitant to go far out. Can anyone help I would like to know if doing an rc mod would work like argtek or can someone recommend a good one. Thanks in advance...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Interference can be caused by many issues, many of which you can't control other than changing location. As long as your antennas are adjusted correctly (pointing in the DJI recommended direction... I believe they have a tutorial video), and you're keeping the controller in the proper recommended line of sight, interference should be reduced. Try it again in early morning or evening. Usually interference is less at those times.

Reactions: Bronx_Bomber
Ok will try that. Thanks for the insight CaptainDrone798

Some great antennas (though expensive) are the DBS Mod and the FPVLR kit. Or, as a cheaper option, try a windsurfer.

Any links from Amazon .?

Interestingly, I had a similar problem the other day. I had taken off my coat, containing my mobile phone, which was on, and put it on top of the case on the floor. The coat was not directly between me and the uav but certainly "in the picture". Could I get past the interference issue? In the end I remembered the phone, switched it off completely and bingo, everything startup up OK. I can't say for certain that the phone was the culprit but there's a very high probability.

Hope this helps others.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes I usually leave my cell in my car and all metal objects. ..

Had the same problem and I live in the country where there shouldn't be much interference. I read in a forum about a guy had the same problem with his bird and purchased the "cheap" range extenders that slide over the antennas, so I purchased a set from Amazon and have not had any more interference messages in the Go App.... Hope this helps!

Reactions: Bronx_Bomber

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl