High end controller for Phantom.

Reaction score
If we get a high end controller will all the switches and consoles work for the Phantom? Where do you get the info from stock controller to put in the new controller? Also I would say we can use one even if the book says not to.?

Skylane765 said:
If we get a high end controller will all the switches and consoles work for the Phantom? Where do you get the info from stock controller to put in the new controller? Also I would say we can use one even if the book says not to.?

If I remember correctly the manual doesn't say you can't use another controller for the Phantom. It says don't use the DJI controller for anything other than Phantom.

In fact, with all the other quads and hex's that DJI makes, you HAVE to use another (higher end) controller with the NAZA.

I have the Futaba T8j in mine, and love it.

mikrob said:
Skylane765 said:

If I remember correctly the manual doesn't say you can't use another controller for the Phantom. It says don't use the DJI controller for anything other than Phantom.
Yes, I figured it out thanks. One other question, what does the upgrade kit do that adds the lever under the controller? Does it console a gamble fo the camera?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic