Hi really need flying field info around NYC?

Reaction score
Hi I own a dji phantom 2 quadcopter with a fpv system I'm looking for fields or parks were it's not restricted to fly. I live in Yonkers, NY, if anybody could help me out for fields anywhere were it's allowed either in yonkers, bronx, lower westchester or any westchester county area but really want to try and find a place that's a bit close to my area. thank you.

I usually fly in Central Park or Battery Park.

How about that park in Yonkers next to the river and that old, defunct power station?

chino316 said:
Hi I own a dji phantom 2 quadcopter with a fpv system I'm looking for fields or parks were it's not restricted to fly. I live in Yonkers, NY, if anybody could help me out for fields anywhere were it's allowed either in yonkers, bronx, lower westchester or any westchester county area but really want to try and find a place that's a bit close to my area. thank you.

adanac said:
How about that park in Yonkers next to the river and that old, defunct power station?

chino316 said:

Hmmm not really sure where that is?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic