Hi guys. Please help out.

Reaction score
just got my P4.
My i-Pad is a few years old - version 9.3.1.
Guess this won't work with P4.
What's my next move?

Thank you for your reply.

My i-Pad is a few years old
Which iPad? Just saying its iOS 9.3.1 means nothing; the only iPad without iOS 9 is the original iPad. Please elaborate.

Settings indicate model MD510C/A
Back of the housing indicates model A1458

Depends on your processor.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

You have a 4th gen iPad (I have one, too). This is too large (won't fit in bracket) and too slow for ideal FPV streaming. Possible tablets that a lot of people use include the iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7", the NVIDIA Shield K1 and the Samsung Tab S2.

JamesA, you can find a list of recommended and commonly used devices here.

I'm using a cellular version of the IPad Pro 9.7, I love the extra screen real estate.

You could drop $700-900 on an IPad or what, $230 on the nvidia, but I was in the position
Of spending too much between the P4 batteries, a new 4K 3D TV, and my IPhone 6+ wasn't big enough, my Amazon Fire screen sucked, so I got a refurbished Asus 8s (look at the reviews on the display, as good as the top shelve Sammys and better PPI then both them and apple IPads) for $130 or whatever it light but feels good, they're usually brand new, mine had what looked to be a factory dent from the assembly line, it's tiny, wife can't even see it . Quad core, 4XHD display, it could be a little brighter but normally we need a cover to see in bright sunlight anyway.
I'm sure all of us would love to be cool enough to have an IPad Pro, we get, few here want to drop an ungodly amount of cash on an IPad Pro, as nice as they are they're not worth it yet. Paying for early adoption right now, soon all tablets will be that quality and performance at not ridiculously high prices. Don't feel too bad, I have the first Retina display 3rd gen. It was dropped like 1 month after buying it, fell across a bunch of big rocks, dented the crap outta the backing, like deep scratches too, but the screen was OK, still perfect, and worthless almost, most ppl be scared to buy a tablet that beat up looking, so I use it for planning mission on AutoFlightLogic, save them and use iPhone to run the actual thinking and flight control, A8 can do it, A9 is better of course.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20