Hi from the Scottish Highlands

Reaction score
Fit like lads,
Just a wee New Year cheers from Nairn close to Inverness. Aah boucht masell a P3P fer xmas and am fair enjoying it. Some oh ma ferst efforts are on ma youtube page (search "steve stewart nairn" to find it).
Its been a fine plod, whit wi ahh this learnin malarky ye haff tae do. Drone flyin and editin vedeo stuff am aah puffed oot.
Liked fit yer ahh sayin here so ah thot ad join yeiss.

Cheers

Reactions: FlywithHer
Fit like lads,
Just a wee New Year cheers from Nairn close to Inverness. Aah boucht masell a P3P fer xmas and am fair enjoying it. Some oh ma ferst efforts are on ma youtube page (search "steve stewart nairn" to find it).
Its been a fine plod, whit wi ahh this learnin malarky ye haff tae do. Drone flyin and editin vedeo stuff am aah puffed oot.
Liked fit yer ahh sayin here so ah thot ad join yeiss.

Cheers

Ayup jocky glad ta 'ear 'a' theur av joined t' forum, ah'm form Yorksha missen, bur av worked up theear i' jock lan' missen. glad 'a' theur are enjoyin thy p3
Waylander

Reactions: Raggitash
Welcome ya'll , enjoy this here forum, don't be horse trading to often. Just sit back in the saddle and relax. Don't want any rough rides here so that feller don't throw ya. Don't need to get no mud on them boots. Good luck now Ya hear! ( that be West Texas Talk )

Welcome ya'll , enjoy this here forum, don't be horse trading to often. Just sit back in the saddle and relax. Don't want any rough rides here so that feller don't throw ya. Don't need to get no mud on them boots. Good luck now Ya hear! ( that be West Texas Talk )

Aye weil. It dis look ah wee bit ................................... Western at that.

eh? darn tootin buckaroo.

Cheers fer the shout.

Your nearby! I'm from just outside of Elgin.

Ah sweet... multi nationalism, the way forward, don't you just love it......:)

Aye, but some gudgie called me Irish cause oh the wah a dei ma chat, then deleted his post, Did ye see it lad?
Ave got Irish mates but comon will ye.
Now would he be a troll or a leprechaun? ;)
aye ragg, that was me it was. I realized my mistake and thought it best to delete my error. Talking about a leprechaun, now don't you go saying anything, but me wee wife is a menehune. All 4 ' 9.5" of her. (146cm) I dare not say that in front of her or I might see a skillet fly near my head, lol. (menehune is the Hawaiian equivalent to the leprechaun) btw, tomorrow we celebrate 58 years married.

aye ragg, that was me it was. I realized my mistake and thought it best to delete my error. Talking about a leprechaun, now don't you go saying anything, but me wee wife is a menehune. All 4 ' 9.5" of her. (146cm) I dare not say that in front of her or I might see a skillet fly near my head, lol. (menehune is the Hawaiian equivalent to the leprechaun) btw, tomorrow we celebrate 58 years married.
Many congrats to you and yer lass. 58 is an awesome number.

e696__tatoeba.png

Tapadh leibh!

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Enjoy your new quad and fly safe!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj