Hi from the land of beer and cheese!

Reaction score
Hi
I will soon the owner of a phantom 3. My first question is the service from dji really that bad or has it gotten better? Next, I am looking at the standard but where to buy it from? Direct and referb'd or someplace else?

Thanks

Tony

Last edited:
Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

When it comes to R/C aircraft I tend to error on the side of caution and buy NEW unless I know the person and I can fly it myself before buying it. It's just too easy to hide "problems" and unless you buy it from an Authorized DJI Dealer you get NO warranty help from DJI.

I've had nothing but great service from DJI while others have had much less. Keep in mind you usually only hear the "bad things" on a forum because most people won't take the time to log in to speak positively about a company but RUN to the keyboard to let the world know how horrible a company is. When things are good we're out flying but when they are bad we are keyboard warriors.

Whahoo, my new DJI 3 advanced has arrived
Just gave it a good once over, and everything looks good. No need to rush anything as the weathers crap, so getting everything set for the weekend.

If all goes as planned, will be getting the drone tomorrow afternoon. Getting it from Best Buy.

Lutonroy, use the crappy weather to do as so many other forum members recommend: Read the manual, and then read it again. I also recommend looking at the several instructional online videos about such simple things as how to take off, how to land (without tipping over). Be especially cautious about getting disoriented so that you don't zig your Phantom when you meant to zag, and crash into a tree as a consequence. Know also what is written in B4UFLY. Fly safely and have fun.

My baby has arrived. I took it for a quick flight but was to windy to really get high with it. First impression, FANTASTIC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1