Hi from Quebec, Canada

Reaction score
Hi,

I am from the province of Quebec in Canada and I purchased my second drone earlier this year in April. My real first one was a 100$ drone on amazon about 2 years ago but I quickly liked that hobby and wanted something a bit more serious.
I went for a P3A model and I've flown about 25 times during the summer. I suscribed to this forum few months ago and I read many topics each weeks but jut decided to make my introduction today ;)

I am a former film industry worker so I always loved filming stuff and I really like being able to take amazing shots from above with my bird.

Here are 2 of my summer flights in video. You'll be able to see our great seaview here in Quebec. Hope you like them.

and this one recently during a running event:

Hope you like it!:)

Reactions: 2-yota and dirkclod
Very nice Max .
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: MaxLawrry
J'étais justement à Rimouski au début de la semaine avec mon P3A. Malheureusement la température ne m'as permis de filmer que quelques minutes dans le bic. J'espère que tu est aussi satisfait que moi de ton P3A. Profite des superbes paysages du bas du fleuve.

Sent from my B3-A20 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj