Hi From New Zealand

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just got myself a Phantom 3 professional. Any tips for beginners appreciated. Hope to post some photos over the coming weeks. Look forward to chatting with 1 and all.

Hey kiwi where's u? I'm in the far north

Me too but I can't get it to arm yet grrr green light does a double blink but the red lights are solid
I'm in opononi

Oh? Wow a glimmer of hope but the motors won't twirl for me after doing the inward salute thingy lol, the camera is fine, I pass the calibration Tx and compass the app says normal etc yesterday I had a battery problem with my spare but the app doesn't prompt me to update . I dunno ? I'm just a newbie too

Oh? Wow a glimmer of hope but the motors won't twirl for me after doing the inward salute thingy lol, the camera is fine, I pass the calibration Tx and compass the app says normal etc yesterday I had a battery problem with my spare but the app doesn't prompt me to update . I dunno ? I'm just a newbie too
cant offer much advise as im new to this. Hopefully a fully charged battery may help. good luck. keep in touch

Hi everyone, just got myself a Phantom 3 professional. Any tips for beginners appreciated. Hope to post some photos over the coming weeks. Look forward to chatting with 1 and all.
I visited West Port on the South Island for about 3 months.
Awesome place and had a blast.

Cheers!

I visited West Port on the South Island for about 3 months.
Awesome place and had a blast.

Cheers!
Yes the west coast of the south island is fantastic. I see you are from Alaska, must be terrific scenery there.

I have only 50 flights up my sleeve nowadays

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Hey there yes we’ll all I’ve done is read over the rules it all seems common sense but safety is key, the innovation is ever changing thanks for the welcome where are you?

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4