Hi From Montreal, Canada (from a French / Canadian)

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Soween (or let's say at the office it is Gaetan).

I am a huge fan of photo for years and I figured that my geek side would benefit from having a drone, perhaps my photograph too.

I am discovering the various models (including the new ones that are folding in pockets) and a bit worry about all the regulations that comes with drones.

To be honest, part of me joigning this forum is to try plan a long trip (vacation with my family) between France, Scotland, Ireland, Iceland and Hawaii. As on top of my passion for photo, I also love old stones and history, I want to be able to record some nice footage of castles/historic sites.

See you around.

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Hi,
My name is Soween (or let's say at the office it is Gaetan).See you around.

Welcome aboard Soween - you have come to the right place for any info you may need regarding a purchase, flying, filming and all kinds of helpful tips regarding your first drone!

This site DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help has pretty well everything you need to know and will point to sites for other info you may need. The guy who owns the site is also a member here and posts tons of very helpful information it is well worth following this guy msinger you will be glad you did.

Best of luck moving forward with your choice as to a drone and on your upcoming amazing sounding family venture.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers