Hi from Dublin, Ireland

Reaction score
Hello, My name is David, i'm from Dublin, Ireland.
Been flying small drones for just under a year and last night I bought a Phantom 2 Vision Plus.
I plan on using this to get better at flying further, Faster and smoother, then will upgrade hopefully next year to a brand new machine.
Anyone that's living in the Dublin area want to have a meet and fly gimme a shout!
Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Greetings from Kilkenny! I'd suggest you download the Airmap app first to check the no-fly zones. IAA website has useful advice on drones too, you'll need to register the drone as it's over 1kg, it's cheap to do, and the IAA are not 'in your face' about stuff...

Reactions: David Payne
Greetings from Kilkenny! I'd suggest you download the Airmap app first to check the no-fly zones. IAA website has useful advice on drones too, you'll need to register the drone as it's over 1kg, it's cheap to do, and the IAA are not 'in your face' about stuff...
Thanks Dude, I have dowloaded the Airmap inc app just there.
Is National drone register the place to do it?
David

Hi all. Simon Mc Gough here. I represent a group of architects who work with community groups that are in need of professional design services. My clients are usually Action Groups who are campaigning for social housing, better healthcare facilities, schools etc. We work on a low-fee or pro-bono basis. Right now we are helping a community group in Tallaght to campaign to redevelop St. Brigid's nursing home, to provide much-needed elderly care for south west Dublin. As part of the project we need to survey a site which is heavily forested and on a steep slope in the foothills of the Dublin mountains (Brittas, Co. Dublin). Because of the terrain, a ground-based geomatic survey is limited. We are seeking a drone-operator who would be willing to lend their assistance in our survey of the site. Can somebody recommend a suitable forum where we can post our request? Many thanks.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj