Hi From Colorado!

Reaction score
My name is Joe and I live just outside of Denver. I've been in aviation for almost 40 years (A&P/IA CFII) and now have my 107 certificate. I've worked on military drones (MQM-107E) as well as numerous civil and military aircraft, caught the Phantom bug about 6 months ago. I own 3 Phantom 3 Standards that I do a whole bunch of stuff with. Hope to participate and learn!

Welcome! A lot of great people here with a ton of knowledge!

Reactions: FLYBOYJ
My name is Joe and I live just outside of Denver. I've been in aviation for almost 40 years (A&P/IA CFII) and now have my 107 certificate. I've worked on military drones (MQM-107E) as well as numerous civil and military aircraft, caught the Phantom bug about 6 months ago. I own 3 Phantom 3 Standards that I do a whole bunch of stuff with. Hope to participate and learn!
HI from nz:)caught the bug ay ..:):)

Hey Joe (FlyBoyJ), I'm just up the street in Fort Collins. Did you see the video another drone pilot shot where he overflow Coors Field, the Bronco's stadium, downtown and more? Pretty cool. I'd love to have a go at that.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1