Hi from a Newbie(midlands UK)

Reaction score
Hi All
Just to say hello all, bought my first P3P and got a NVidia shield so any tips before my maiden flight would be appreciated.

Regards

roo

Hello Roo,
Fellow P3P & S900 pilot from the Bath area, welcome and congrats on your purchase.

Find a big open field and practice from there, here is my very first flight. I am very luck that there is a public footpath running right across the middle of the farmers field, perfect for takeoff and landing.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Orac

Two tips.... Look at all the you tube videos you can on controls and firs flight. Read the manual and get and memorize the control functions. Then fly a few close low flights doing circles then figure 8's, in and outs and learn orientation control then you'll be ready to fly safely. Learn your country or areas restrictions and safety. Such at altitude limits and line of sight. Not flying over people or vehicles etc. then you'll be a good pilot and can enjoy videoing and taking photos the right way. Stay 5 miles away from airports. Enjoy and good luck.

Thanks Folks
Do I need to do anything to my shield apart from loading DJI go on it?

cheers

Eddie

Hi Eddie, I'm also running a P3P and Nvida Sheild K1, only flown for just over an hour so far (pesky NW UK weather!), so far I've updated to latest fw despite some misgivings all went well, I've changed nothing on shield and found it to be great if a little heavy/wobbly on the controller. Bright sunshine hasn't yet been a problem, will probably make a my own Sun shield should it be required.
Enjoy

Hi mate
Looking forward to a day with no wind as it will be my first outing quietly worried about ditching it !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31