Hey wahappend??

Reaction score
And we're off on a whole new format.

Nice job.

Sorry, I don't like it. Can't find things very easily. Might be because it's new and may be better if I get used to it, but found navigation much easier on the old format.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for the feedback! I think the biggest issue will be getting people to realize the aircraft are listed in the top bar. Once you figure that out, you realize that now all replies will be from people who have your Phantom.

Sorry, I don't like it. Can't find things very easily. Might be because it's new and may be better if I get used to it, but found navigation much easier on the old format.

Yes. It uses the same software as Inspire Pilots. Honestly, I didn't love it at first, we are naturally opposed to change. But using it for a few days, you can see how its going to grow this forum and make it much easier to navigate.

Where is the part that I could see what I put in the forum and see what others said on the same subject?

Other than that, I like the new look!
I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Be sure to check the navigation bar in the top. Scroll over your aircraft and check the forums listed. In the next few days, we will be moving the help threads to their respective aircraft categories. Its a time consuming task (moving 3,000 threads), but we find it worth it for you guys :)

Reactions: Electric Warrior

+1

You need to provide a setting to allow the latest replies to be at the top.
When you are on a thread, you will notice in the top right it will say "1 out of _" Just click the arrow next to that and it will take you to the most recent post.

That being said, enough people have asked, so I will look into allowing users to make it a default.

I'm happy to answer any other questions!

Check my post just above yours. Works the same way.
So when I click the double down arrows, it will go to my first unread post and not the latest post for the thread?
OK, I see that it goes to the first new post. Nice!

Reactions: Jacob
People will get used to it. Looks good.

Oh and did I mention we are giving away a Phantom 2 ;)

Tomorrow to officially kick off the site, DJI wanted to give away a Phantom 2 to show their support. They will have info on their social media as well as in an email I will be sending tomorrow to all users.

Yep this is going to take some getting use to years of the old and bam change I hate change :confused:
I thought I clicked on a different site sorta did :)
It will get better in time .

Big problem is it banned a popular posted that should not have been banned.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20