Hey there fellow p4p operators, about tapfly.

Reaction score
I went to the video tutorials and got on the tapfly app and it went straight to activetrack three times. I practice the activetrack and worked it. I don’t get it yet, anyone know how to use it and can give me instructions? I would appreciate it if you could, thanks...

I went to the video tutorials and got on the tapfly app and it went straight to activetrack three times. I practice the activetrack and worked it. I don’t get it yet, anyone know how to use it and can give me instructions? I would appreciate it if you could, thanks...

What, nobody can tell me how tapfly works? Isn’t this the place an operator can get help? Hard to believe that...no one knows how to work it, the tapfly that is...can someone help? Please [emoji851]!

Last edited:
What, nobody can tell me how tapfly works? Isn’t this the place an operator can get help? Hard to believe that...no one knows how to work it, the tapfly that is...can someone help? Please [emoji851]!

Hi John, be patient. I’m sure someone will respond. Folks here are extremely helpful, but it can take a day or two for a post to be observed by the right person to help.

Enjoy and take a deep breath my friend.

Hi John, be patient. I’m sure someone will respond. Folks here are extremely helpful, but it can take a day or two for a post to be observed by the right person to help.

Enjoy and take a deep breath my friend.

It’s getting frustrating when there seems to be no info on the matter, and the tutorials r not rite. It’s been a big learning curve for me with this drone, but, it’s been well worth it. Thanks 4 the advice. I find it very sound [emoji851]

I have never used tapfly. I just like to control it myself with the sticks. Maybe not many people use tapfly. i don't know but just guessing why its taking a while for replies.

I do use active track a lot, sounds like you got that under your belt though.

Reactions: John Ericks
Have you looked on you tube?
Plenty of helpful videos on there if you are struggling.

Search you tube for “DJI intelligent flight modes”. Any one of those videos can get you started. I liked the one by D4darious. He was using P4PO and sandmarc filters which is exactly what I have. Experiment with the modes in open field. Know how to cancel each one and gain control back of AC, in other words, your “panic buttons”.

Search you tube for “DJI intelligent flight modes”. Any one of those videos can get you started. I liked the one by D4darious. He was using P4PO and sandmarc filters which is exactly what I have. Experiment with the modes in open field. Know how to cancel each one and gain control back of AC, in other words, your “panic buttons”.

Thank you for the info. U have become my drone guru, Speedmeister, I am looking forward to seeing work on my drone. I’ll see if I can get good pictures and videos, after all, it’s a flying camera, simply awesome...thanks again [emoji4] ...

Reactions: O6-Hammerhead

Hey Speedmeister, there was a whole lot more info there than at the DJI site. Really a good place to get info. Basically tapfly is a way to send ur drone out to places on your screen. Easy to use. Not much in the way of usefulness. Two shots incoming and out going are it main attributes so far that I can see. But now I have another tool to use and a place to get most needed info. Thank you again...

I have never used tapfly. I just like to control it myself with the sticks. Maybe not many people use tapfly. i don't know but just guessing why its taking a while for replies.

I do use active track a lot, sounds like you got that under your belt though.

Hey DroneTurismo, I thought u might like to know that tapfly is not a big deal. U enter on the controller, u tap on screen where u want the drone to fly too, then it stops there and waits for u to take control. Not of use to me yet. I like the drone under my control. And soon enough I hope to have a great collection of pictures and videos to see. Thanks again for the info...

Reactions: DroneTurismo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31