Hey I was wondering for your opinions on my new video.

Reaction score
So I've had my p3s for about a month now and have posted 2 videos on my new channel using it. I don't think I am aloud to share my video here but I can't find where I can so I just said screw it. This is my first video and Its not that great
if you could give your opinions on it and tell me what I could do better I would really appreciate it! Here is my second video
If you could I would love it if you subscribe and like the video but do what ever you feel like.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots I forgot to link my channel but if you want to check it out its right here https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr36WQXtTcT4he2zwlcucmw

Last edited:
What I think needs improvement: I thought you could have reduced the entire video (EP2) down to at least 1/2 the time, maybe even more. Way too many repetitive scenes.

What I liked: The 'day' vs 'night' shots was a nice touch. The music matched the scenes well, and transitions where nice for the most part.

Thank you, I can agree with all of that but I like to use the whole song and it's kinda hard for me to get a huge verity around where I live but I will try for the future.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4