Hey from Rochester, Minnesota. DJI Phantom 3 Standard and DJI Spark owner.

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,
New to the Drone forum scene here. From Rochester, MN and bought my first drone (DJI Phantom 3 Standard) 1 year and 4 months ago. Crashed it last summer and repaired it with a new shell and then crashed it again at the beginning of this summer. Bought the DJI Spark the 2nd week it came out and have been flying it almost daily since then. One close call but no crashes yet! I'm trying to get as much flying it before the snow flies here in Minnesota. Having a blast editing and uploading to youtube and facebook.
I'm going hiking in Utah next month and am very excited to bring the Spark along. And in 2 months I'll be heading to New York but I'm unsure where to fly there and even it it's worth taking along for that trip. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks
Corey B

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik