Hey everybody!! Glad I found this forum!

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just bought my PH 4 last week and am loving this new hobby so much it is not even funny. Been wanting to get into creating video's for a long time but the wife and kids and job tend to keep me too busy. Well...my friend had a PH3 pro and watching his videos really go me hooked even though I just bought a GoPro also recently and been playing with that also. I work for a large defense contractor and love tinkering with gadgets, etc (I am a sysadmin with 25 years experience) so decided what the hell and bought the PH 4 on a whim after reading a thousand reviews on all the other choices available. I must say the customer service stories scared me....but hopefully I won't need them ;-)

Anyway...looking forward to learning as much as possible from other people and posting whatever I find out interesting along my journey!!

I had a similar reaction to the customer service stores, but remember that what you're generally going to hear about in situations like this are the worst results, not the best. Human nature means that people generally don't post when customer service just works. And, of course, I'm never going to crash mine or have a problem so I won't need customer service anyway.;)

I'm really looking forward to seeing any pictures or videos you might want to share. It's a way for me to kind of travel to other places and I've never been to New Hampshire.

Welcome!

Took this tonight playing with the dji app....really need better way to edit these videos

HI Wingtip85, I have a Phantom 3 Pro and looking to fly with someone. I live in Auburn, NH

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers