Hero 2 on Zenmuse H#2d

Reaction score
Hi All

I have a quick question , is there any way of using the Hero 2 with the H32 2D Gimbal ??

Adapter plate etc ?? Any Mods ??

Thnx

William

How did you get it working?

I have an Hero HD. It fits snugly into the zenmuse, get power and charges up OKAY but i dont get any video out of my FPV set up.

I have the Mini OSD, and that information comes through clear as a bell but the screen behind is black.

I was wondering if it was the GoPro, so tried another brand new Hero HD that was boxed as a spare but same issue with that too.

I did a lot of reading online, and the 30pin port on the back of the GoPro is the same from the original Hero up to the Hero3.

Hi

Well the pinouts on the Hero 3 and Hero 2 are spot on the same. You just dont use the clamp that holds the Hero 3 in place and it clips right in. I used a thin cable tie to secure it. I use mine with a the DJI downlink kit - use the Gopro Video out and just plugs in and voila ???

Dunno...

I dodnt struggle at all

neiloakley said:
How did you get it working?

I have an Hero HD. It fits snugly into the zenmuse, get power and charges up OKAY but i dont get any video out of my FPV set up.

I have the Mini OSD, and that information comes through clear as a bell but the screen behind is black.

I was wondering if it was the GoPro, so tried another brand new Hero HD that was boxed as a spare but same issue with that too.

I did a lot of reading online, and the 30pin port on the back of the GoPro is the same from the original Hero up to the Hero3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31