Here's one I made earlier

Excellent photography given the editing required to record the same subject over time. Watching your video makes me wish that I would have selected a specific tree or nature scene in February when I purchased my P4. Not too late to select a topic now to record the color and physical changes given the passage of time.

Your video reminds me of one of those Time Travel movies (The Time Machine) that speeds up the film to show the seasons passing simulating going forward or backward in time.

Very creative. Thank you for sharing.

Nice man! Very good work! Is the video from your p3a enhanced through computer software? Or is it straight from drone?

I'm new to drone world. I fly a p4. Only been flying a month. My computer is to old to process uhd video so, I haven't downloaded anything to my computer yet.

Nice man! Very good work! Is the video from your p3a enhanced through computer software? Or is it straight from drone?

I'm new to drone world. I fly a p4. Only been flying a month. My computer is to old to process uhd video so, I haven't downloaded anything to my computer yet.

The reason I ask is because I'm unable to download my p4 vids as mentioned above. I'm curious on what to expect with video quality once I can afford a mac or better. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers