Here's how not to fly your phantom.

Reaction score
Found this video on another forum. These fools have obviously not read the manual, no calibrations etc..
Skip to 12:15 to see how they trim a bush.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: 750r
Really start at 10:50 and this is the biggest reason we are being hounded by the FAA .
Unfortunately this is the mentality of a lot of people after something bad happens then show the "toy" respect and maybe do some reading or watch some vids on the how to operate o_O
Tanks for sharing UKF :)

Reactions: kminton327
"these things are scary,.."

No. dickhead. It is you who is scary.

You can't fix stupid.

Scene 1: Flummoxed pilot is flying prop guard-less drone at neck level and only two feet from his neck! Being a new pilot, he inadvertently flies the drone towards his neck and face rather than to the right as he intended!

Scene 2: After a garbled 911 call, the ambulance arrives....

You can't fix stupid
ya true or at least not with out a lot of hurt first. Cause stupid hurts, As it should.

"Like, I don't know how to stop this thing once it starts."

Umm... wouldn't it be a good idea to figure out that small detail BEFORE you start it. I hope these twits don't get access to a car.

What really bugs me is these two kids are so nonchalant about the possibility of destroying a $1,000 piece of equipment within minutes of assembling it. My old man would have uno me out to dry and made me get a manual labor job to work it off. These nimrods have no concept of the value of a dollar. If they don't hit the lottery before mommy and daddy kick them out of the house, they are in for a difficult life in the real world.

Yeah just so much wrong. Think they just want to be youtube nobheads, but they damage our sport.
Anyway they smashed it up without hitting anyone,so they are out of the flying business.

Well that was fun, beit rather scary, I'm a bit envious of there very laid back attitude.
Death will come quickly for these two :)
I do hope not.

Don't give them a chain saw.... How do you stop this thing????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.