Here's a link to all the DJI apk to roll back

Reaction score
As you all know, a lot of issues have been happening with the dji go app with all the updates.

I have created a link with all the APK files so you can downgrade to the version that works for you.

Please remember to also DELETE the dji files on your phone/SD card as it will still be there when you uninstall the app

Also make sure you have auto updates turned off from Google at store in settings as it will auto update it. Hope this helps everyone

DJI GO APK download | APKPure.co

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for posting mate.
I`ve recently formatted my android device and can't for the life of me get the Go app to function,the APK won't even load,I just get the message App not installed every time I try.
I will get into it when I come home from work in a weeks time.
Again thank you.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I tried to download one of the DJI GO APK apps but always get "Sessions has expired" message. What is causing this?

Have you tried downloading it on to the actual phone? That's what I do rather then use the sd card on the laptop.

Neon Euc

After downloading the APK file as well as a virus I gave up on using my Android device.
There is a new APK out and it worked a treat,version 3.13 looks to be virus free and hooked my android straight up to my Phantom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.