Here's a good one for you

Reaction score
I sent my PS to DJI because when I bought it it would not fly more than 400 feet away. It was in the shop for a couple weeks they sent it back a completely brand-new bird. The charger was brand-new it won't charge a battery and the brand-new controller will not charge up. I can't win.

By the time I updated the firmware the battery was dead I don't even know if the **** thing flies[emoji17][emoji777][emoji844][emoji845][emoji779]️[emoji780]

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent my PS to DJI because when I bought it it would not fly more than 400 feet away. It was in the shop for a couple weeks they sent it back a completely brand-new bird. The charger was brand-new it won't charge a battery and the brand-new controller will not charge up. I can't win.

so both devices that need power adapters for charging have failed at same time and neither will charge yet they are new?

Not being smart but I would look at my actual power source that is providing ac to the adapters.

That is a common point for both failures possibly

Same questions I had on the phone I tried it at home I tried it in my shop I tried it with different wires. A guy I work with has four different kinds of drones including a standard his charger to charge my batteries fine. The remote just will not charge plugged it in red light came on. In the morning I had a solid green light but no charge. I sent it back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav