Here’s a link to installing the Titan antennae system in the P4P

way too much money involved to mess with my RC system......mines just great like it came out of the box.....I imagine a warranty is trashed too ! the best of luck to all you that "tinker around" !

Reactions: Ripper7620
way too much money involved to mess with my RC system......mines just great like it came out of the box.....I imagine a warranty is trashed too ! the best of luck to all you that "tinker around" !
I honestly don't know what I've gotten myself into, but I got the apparatus solely because my favorite drone YouTuber "Nevermind your own" got one, and so I had to play follow the leader. Your right of course, about the installation voiding the waranty TBH, and state the obvious, but if it proves to work as promised, I may just sink another few bills into the 5.8Ghrz version as well. I have limited travel ability, so being able to "fly" to a wider range of shooting locations from my home base is very tantilizing. In any case, I'll report the good, the bad, and the ugly, and if it be the case, maybe save someone else from making a $300 mistake.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Thanks Ripper for the clarification on the project....I understand what you doing now and why....The best of learning and sharing experience to you and yes...keep us all informed as how things are working out !

These antenna systems are definitely worth it in certain circumstances . especially 4Hawks or Titan.... I just put a 4 Hawks antenna on my mavic air not too long ago and the difference in transmission signal is huge! Biggest problem was laggy Transmission in sport mode ....not no more

Yes I'd be interested in hearing experience. I'm considering the boosted cyclon 2.4 because every time I blow the whole budget on the works, I find I didn't really need everything, such as the switch system. I'll be watching for which antenna does best.

My 2.4GHz panel had a connecting pin that dislodged, so I'm waiting on a replacement. I also ordered the 5.8GHz panel today, as I suspect it's a better option for my usual needs. I was advised by Titan that I could use the antenna whips without the panel in the time being, however the performance was horrendous compaired to the standard P4P antenna system, which leads me to suspect that I messed up the install, so I'm waiting on an amplifier panel to confirm this, in which case I'll pay Titan to do a clean install on a new remote controller, which will unfortunately make the total cost of getting a working system very excessive.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik