Help

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 standard. I am trying to get it to link up to a Nexus 7 2013. I down loaded the DJI go app set the setting on the nexus. The controller and nexus will not pair. Any ideas?

I have a Phantom 3 standard. I am trying to get it to link up to a Nexus 7 2013. I down loaded the DJI go app set the setting on the nexus. The controller and nexus will not pair. Any ideas?
1.Are you trying to connect via Wi-Fi
2.What Wi-Fi is showing up when you turn the remote on ( the standard might overheat if you leave it on too long while starting up so turn it off You don't need it to connect to he Wi-Fi just the remote.
3.do you know the password?

The Nexus shows both the phantom 3 and the house wifi. When I choose the phantom and use the default pass word the it shows connected. How do I activate the p3? I am confused as to the order. Can you tell me how to activate it? Does it require a hard connection and can I use desk top because the nexus has no connection other than wifi.

Did you get it yet?
Sort reply, to activate your phantom.
When the App tells you to Activate, you disconect your Wifi from the Phantom, to your your home WiFi. Once it has been activated across the Internet, then you reconnect your WiFi to the Phantom.
Oh, Welcome to the Forum!
Sorry, nobody else responded, let us know, if got it or not!

The Nexus shows both the phantom 3 and the house wifi. When I choose the phantom and use the default pass word the it shows connected. How do I activate the p3? I am confused as to the order. Can you tell me how to activate it? Does it require a hard connection and can I use desk top because the nexus has no connection other than wifi.
Did you get it yet?
Sort reply, to activate your phantom.
When the App tells you to Activate, you disconect your Wifi from the Phantom, to your your home WiFi. Once it has been activated across the Internet, then you reconnect your WiFi to the Phantom.
Oh, Welcome to the Forum!
Sorry, nobody else responded, let us know, if got it or not!
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I returned the drone. Short story I was give a P3S for Christmas and out of the box after charging it would not transmit wifi I tried it on five different recomended devices. After two weeks with dealer/DJI finially got it returned and money refunded. Was not a happy camper. July my wife got another for me. It is like the movie Gound Hog Day DJI support is lacking to say the least. I have friends that love the product. if there are instructions on activation I could not find them nor could DJI what this drone did was lock up wifi on my nexus 7 (13) and would connect but no internet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4