Help

Reaction score
Hi I'm thinking of upgrading from my practice drone syma x5c-1. I still don't want to spend mega money but would like to have a quality drone with GPS. Would the phantom 2 be a good step up?

Thanks

get a phantom 3 standard much better than the 2

yeah x star $499

have one built better than dji great customer support 24/7

I use a P2 Vision (non plus) and I feel only the camera in the P3 will be something more. Of course I've got an ITELITE DBS-01 on it with RE700 and I personally don't think I will move to a P3 maybe a P4 when it gets cheaper. He could get a P2 Vision or Vision+ really cheap and the difference from Syma drone will be quite big. It all depends on the money he is willing to spend on the new copter imho. Also the batteries for P2 (original and high quality aftermarket are cheaper).

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Trust DJI, x-star is an unknown at this time, only been on market less than 1 month.

x star is getting great reviews plus autel been around longer than dji doing electronics

I use a P2 Vision (non plus) and I feel only the camera in the P3 will be something more. Of course I've got an ITELITE DBS-01 on it with RE700 and I personally don't think I will move to a P3 maybe a P4 when it gets cheaper. He could get a P2 Vision or Vision+ really cheap and the difference from Syma drone will be quite big. It all depends on the money he is willing to spend on the new copter imho. Also the batteries for P2 (original and high quality aftermarket are cheaper).
there is a big difference between a p2 and a p3 alot

x star is getting great reviews plus autel been around longer than dji doing electronics

Will YOU STOP pushing the x-star here, goto there forum if you love it so much.

Its new, untested and only been on market this month.

Its sad when people who have bough a competitors product feel they need to validate their purchase by pushing it so much elsewhere.

members on here have flown it and love it everyone that trys it likes it a lot as far as go some where else isn't going to happen plus I due have 2 phantom 3 so I due no what I am talking about built better

All i hear is stories of problems with gimbals and good customer service.

Then goto the x-star forum.

or

Stop pushing it on here on postings, there is a general discussion area there, if you want to do a discussion about it.

crane should we talk how great it is

opps
20160427_164453.jpg

or

Stop pushing it on here on postings, there is a general discussion area there, if you want to do a discussion about it.
was a couple of problems and they overnighted new ones that fast funny people with p4 are going to buy one

or

Autel salespeople.

nope person that likes drones and not hooked on just one kind

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20