Help!!!

Reaction score
Ok, so I upgraded from the standard to the advanced. Just got my P3A in today, charged the battery and the controller, when I connect to either my Samsung Galaxy S5 Active or my Samsung Tab 4 I get this message...Unable to find software on your computer that can recognize your device. Service pack 3, Windows Media Player, version 10 or higher, for Windows XP or Android File Transfer for Mac OS must be installed. You can download Kies on your computer.......

What is wrong, my phone worked fine with the P3 Standard

Are you trying to connect via the DJI GO app.?.... this needs to be installed on your device

I'm clueless how you could be getting the error you mention.'

Make sure you have USB debugging turned on within your phone settings.

You turn on the controller. Turn on the P3A and then plug the USB cable from the controller into the phone. You should get a prompt to launch the Go app.

Seems like you have something plugged into a computer. I have no idea why.

The P3A connects via a cable to the device from the controller, not by wifi like the P3S...are you doing this?
(There is only one version go the Go app...not special one for the P3A)

Download the P3A manual from the DJI website and make sure you are following all the instructions.

Last edited:
I uninstalled and reinstalled the Go app, logged in with my credentials. All I get is a how to connect option, not a enter camera mode. I'm connected using the cable provided from my remote to my phone. How do I turn on USB debugging?

Reactions: JoBe
USB debugging fixed it, now it says a firmware update is required. I downloaded the latest firmware from dji, but it doesn't make the usual beeping sound as it should. Pulled the micro SD card out and put it in my laptop and it says the firmware is corrupted

Where it says advanced,standard,professional, click to open up the 3 options then reselect the advanced, it should then say camera not how to connect.

Try going to the camera section in the app.....format your card, and the re download the latest firmware from the DJI site and try again -(or use a different card if you have one).

In the "about "section of the app you can check what firmware versions you have.
Controller should be 1.4.3
App is 2.4.0
Phantom is 1.4.10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.