Help!

Reaction score
I tried to fly in a remote area of Mozambique where there is no cell coverage. The camera would not respond and I was not comfortable flying so stopped the flight.
What is the problem and how do I fly under these circumstances?
It is a Phantom 4 Pro.
Regards
Gordon

I tried to fly in a remote area of Mozambique where there is no cell coverage. The camera would not respond and I was not comfortable flying so stopped the flight.
It is a Phantom 4 Pro.
No cell coverage should make no difference to anything flight related.
Like lots of other flyers, I fly with a wifi-only tablet and there's no wifi in most areas I fly but everything works perfectly.

It is a Phantom 4 Pro.
Regards
Gordon
Make sure you read and understand your drone manual (down load online free pdf).what was not responsive, gimble,cam view,,no one likes these circumstances so you not alone,,flying camera no good if don't work,,what have you tryed to rectify issue or unsure how to tackle it,,,,,and big welcome from NZ:):)

Last edited by a moderator:
If gimble wheel not work try rc calibration
If gimble work but no view check your transmission channel setting
IMU calibration might help
Relinking might help
Reinstall of app might help
Gimble light colour is ?
Screenshot_20180624-092728.jpg

Reactions: Nightwolf
Welcome aboard. Been using wifi-only here and never had any problem even without cell coverage. If you are having an issue with wifi connection, let the customer service know.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl