Help

Reaction score
I've only been flying for about 3 months, no issues until today. I flew yesterday and everything was fine, now this morning, I get maximum height of 66 ft and max distance of 66 ft, what happened?

I've only been flying for about 3 months, no issues until today. I flew yesterday and everything was fine, now this morning, I get maximum height of 66 ft and max distance of 66 ft, what happened?
Do you lose signal at this distance? Does it initiate rth? Does it refuse to go further but stay in signal?

Try as post #3.

sounds like the app might not think you are logged in, so it is limiting your flight.
Those distance limitations don't make sense though. Perhaps the OP is guesstimating.

@hd120069, if you are being restricted by the DJI login, you can find more details on resolving that issue in this post.

Those distance limitations don't make sense though. Perhaps the OP is guesstimating.

Yeah, I'm thinking it was 30h and 50d. Only other guess I have is the distance limit is set or it in beginner mode. But the OP stated that he did not change anything.

Course.. if the OP deletes and installs the app those limits may be reinstated and require and update.

@hd120069, if the above suggestions don't help you resolve this issue, then check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view your TXT flight log online here. If you'd like other people to review your log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Well, took it out this morning. Flew like it always did. Not sure what happened yesterday, I didn't change anything.
Anyway, thanks for all the help.

Funny actually ... yesterday - I took my P3P out for a flight and powered up .... Warning came up saying my DJI was only partially activated and it could result in limited failsafe and other actions. The button was ACTIVATE ... I tapped it ... warning went away ... all flew fine.

Never seen anything like it before ...

Nigel

Re register is a good suggestion. Also might check to see if beginner switch got accidentally turned on. It's in the app . Hope it's something simple.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31