Help with video

Reaction score
Hi folks, could someone have a look at my video I posted last night of the Falkirk Wheel and perhaps give me some advice or point me in the direction of some YouTube etc.

Why is my video only a link and not an image like others

How do I do it like others in terms of how it looks posted

I have posted the same footage on Facebook by my wife and other cant view of, getting a code 4 error. Is it because I use apple and they don't.

Who uses the editing software in DJI GO app and who doesn't , and those who don't could you provide alternatives for a Mac user and perhaps point me in the direction of a good workflow.

Thanks for your patience and hopefully your help.

Keen and eager begginer.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks but that in itself brings its own challenges, never uploaded to YouTube before. Any other longer term members got any advice for me.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks but that in itself brings its own challenges, never uploaded to YouTube before. Any other longer term members got any advice for me.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Very simple to make a YouTube account.

I use Final Cut Pro on a Mac. When I'm done editing my videos, Final Cut Pro will upload to YouTube for me - I have my account configured with FCP. Creating a YouTube account is super simple. Configuring the YouTube account with FCP is simple as well - Enter your email address and YouTube Password.

I use Final Cut Pro on a Mac. When I'm done editing my videos, Final Cut Pro will upload to YouTube for me - I have my account configured with FCP. Creating a YouTube account is super simple. Configuring the YouTube account with FCP is simple as well - Enter your email address and YouTube Password.

Thank you for your reply and advice

I do the same thing, very fast and seamless way to upload. Personally, I like uploading videos set to private initially, then go on your YouTube channel and add descriptions, tags, custom thumbnail, etc. before making it public.

Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: konidair
I do the same thing, very fast and seamless way to upload. Personally, I like uploading videos set to private initially, then go on your YouTube channel and add descriptions, tags, custom thumbnail, etc. before making it public.

Just my 2 cents.
I do the same John - upload the video as "unlisted", make all necessary adjustments and then make the video public.

Thank you for your reply and advice

Final Cut Pro is a $300 commitment, but you can download the trial version if you want to test it out. Highly recommended and pretty easy to use. If I have any issues with my video, or if I don't know how to do something, I YouTube it. You can find "how-to" videos for EVERYTHING!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20