Help with the DJI application

Reaction score
Not having a smart phone and not wanting to raise my cell phone bill any more than it already is by putting a tablet on it, I called the DJI help line and was told that I could access the DJI Vision 2+ application and communicate with my new Vision 2+ V3' camera by use of a tablet's WIFI capability, so I went out and bought a new Samsung Tab4.

PLEASE NOTE: I explicitly told him that I am NOT interested in having the capability to set waypoints on the quad, and am only interested in being able to switch on the Phantom's camera and controlling the camera's gimble..........for now at least.

After downloading the application at a local McDonalds I installed it and was prompted to "log in", using my email address and a password, which I KNEW wouldn't be possible without the Internet.

Would someone PLEASE tell me that I don't need the net to access this application and run the Phantom's camera? So how do I get around this log in requirement so I can switch on the Phantom's camera?????

HELP!!!!!

I do belief you are going to have to sign in once and then you will be good .Go buy a drink and use their Wi-Fi again ;)
And welcome to the forum !! :)

I do belief you are going to have to sign in once and then you will be good .Go buy a drink and use their Wi-Fi again ;)
And welcome to the forum !! :)

Do bars have WIFI? No sense in going to McDonalds if I an get blitzed at the same time I log in!!!

Thanks for the welcome. I hoe for this venture to be both exiting and profitable (doing real estate videos) once I get it figured out.

Reactions: dirkclod
Do bars have WIFI? No sense in going to McDonalds if I an get blitzed at the same time I log in!!!

Thanks for the welcome. I hoe for this venture to be both exiting and profitable (doing real estate videos) once I get it figured out.
Not sure as I don't know where your from ? Some here do and some don't .

I think the login is only requested once. At least it only requested my login on the first flight.
It wouldn't be logical to login all the time, since I already enter the app connected to Phantom's Wifi, without "real internet connection"

I think the login is only requested once. At least it only requested my login on the first flight.
It wouldn't be logical to login all the time, since I already enter the app connected to Phantom's Wifi, without "real internet connection"
:) You are correct unless you totally delete the app and reinstall it again for whatever reason then ya have to do it once again .
Just noticed ya a Youngblood also and think it's great your here learning ! You in a wonderful place to get video's and hope to see some ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic