Help With Sputter Sound Problem Please!!

What firmware are you running? Does it do it in flight? Testing indoors props off is not going to be indicative as the aircraft is trying to change height and direction and getting no feedback from its sensors. If it does does it in flight consistently then I'd do a full IMU calibration with the Assistant and see what that does. Then update to the latest firmware if you haven't and see what happens. If there's still no joy then it's probably time to talk to the dealer about a warranty return.

I have very occasionally had this in flight - the aircraft almost hiccups. It's as if there's a very brief opposite stick input, then it all goes fine. I haven't seen/heard it happen in flight more than about 3 times in 7 months, though - and it was always during high speed manoeuvres and I could never replicate it consistently. It therefore became "one of those things".

Hey guys same thing here,I'm stumped

Took this vid this pm as I was about to ask here also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtZUzZ- ... ata_player

Noticed it last week after plugging in to the assistant ,i decided to drain the batt and to check the motors sounds , I've checked e clips and motors ,looked fine, was hesitant to oil the motor shafts though

it's the motor on the lower left on my vid, it seems to stop quick then start again, this seems to happen when pulling up to max the left tx stick

Btw mines running on version 2.0 a,seems to fly fine control wise, haven't tested thoroughly for hover stability lately coz its always windy outside

I'm no tech but was told that was normal when the speed is UB up without props like a over speed low load protection.

Torresteel said:
I have the same problem as this guy. Newbie and need help please! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLLJ9Ti ... e=youtu.be

That chirp sound is normal. Its the escs reducing the speed of a given motor to prevent overheating and too fast rotation. This is especially obvious when running the motors without propellers as the reduced load allows the motors to spin much faster than they do with the props installed and the wind resistance of normal flight. Your Phantom is fine don't sweat it.

Thank you soo much to all of you guys for your support. I contacted DJI Tec support, and they asked me to send the video to decide if is normal or not. What Ben said make sense a lot. THANK YOU AGAIN! I'll let you guys know what DJI say about it, once they check the video. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1