Help with SMA connector

Reaction score
Anyone can help me where to find the part needed to connect my outdoor external antenna to the receiver.
My external cable ended with N male type
See pictures.
67816a045447f9e616bd23f2fca50da4_thumb.jpg
ab3a3a3849a738f47f72114e7dfd2858_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I get all my odd pigtails and mating connectors from e-Bay. They have everything. The only problem is most suppliers are in China and it takes a while for stuff to arrive.

Instead of a straight N to SMA adapter, you should have a short length of thin coax between the connectors. This will take the stress off of the SMA connector on your RC unit. You need something like this: --> 8in N female jack to SMA male plug RF Pigtail Cable LMR195

I agree with you that I need then coax to connect to receiver but the one you recommended end with male sma and the receiver has male too , I cannot find on eBay one that has female end with nut head

In your second pic it looks like you already have the adapter for the N cable. So to fit that on your RC you need a RP-SMA Male to SMA Female

sent from my POS Samsung Galaxy

That is exactly what I need RP SMA Male to SMA Female . I wonder if they do that on a short cable like pigtail. And if any ship from USA

Here's pics for future reference for others...

SMA-and-TNC-Connector1.jpg

That is exactly what I need RP SMA Male to SMA Female . I wonder if they do that on a short cable like pigtail. And if any ship from USA

You can get the connectors from radio shack..they arent cheap tho. Where are you located? I can make you a half pigtail lol...i have the cable and and rpsma males so you would just need to get the sma female

sent from my POS Samsung Galaxy

Look up "Wifi Expert" on e-bay. In the USA and will make anything you need. Good people over there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers