Help with Samsung Tab4 and P3P

Reaction score
Hello people

I have a Samsung Tab2 10.1 I started to use the Phantom 3 , but the image in the tablet was all screwed up. All pixelized etc

I bought a Huawei tablet, but the image was screwed up like my Tab2 10.1, so So I read the thread on compatible tablets went to the store, and trade the Huawei for the only that said in the thread that was compatible, and below 150 Euros... I bought a Samsung Tab 4 7".

The problems started with Go App.. not compatible, didnt appear in Google Store. I managed to download, but it keep crashing on the beginning of the App. I read some threads.. but the problem I think its nothing to do with cache... because never worked...

I managed to uninstall Go App, and install Pilot App. It doesnt crash, but when I turn it on, it always says "Disconneted".

I have another problem, when I connect the TAB to the Radio, by original samsung cable, an X appear on the charging logo.. I think this has to do with energy output from the radio to the tablet. This happens to you samsung users?

Any ideas? I just want to use my tablet with the Phantom.. I Feel bad for spending the money on a tablet. and now no use for it. I Saw people on youtube using the tablet with P3P.. ´

WITH MY ZTE phone I have no problems , flying the Phantom!

HELP ME PLEASE!

Problema Solved.
Need to put all apps to original installation. And delete the previous go app installation, and search a new one.

Close as many tablet apps, as I can, and dji go app is working..

Its weird, If I go to Google Store, and search for DJI GO nothing appears, And dont appear the option to install even If I find the app. But when I go to DJI website, and take a Link to the app store, the option to install comes right on...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers