Help with raw video

Reaction score
Hey guys i am looking for some help and also have a question. I had the phantom 3 Advanced shoot in raw the other day and to me the video does not look as good as when shooting in jpeg. I edited it up in final cut pro but it still looks a little off to me. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix the blurriness? Also any general feed back is welcome. Here is the video.

Reactions: Mike Mauk
looks great to me, but I am no expert. I would love to know what settings you have on your camera. I have the advanced as well. my movies so far are not near this good. thanks

looks great to me, but I am no expert. I would love to know what settings you have on your camera. I have the advanced as well. my movies so far are not near this good. thanks
So far I have everything stock and just change it to shoot in raw format. I edit in Final Cut Pro x. I played with the colors and put the sharpening filter on it. But that's it thanks for the feed back!

this is high contrast ratio. (at least what I see) These little cameras do not have the dynamic range to eliminate this. Not sure if final cut pro can do this but try to reduce the contrast and peak up the sharpness a little.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1