Help with phantom 3 pro..Altittude problem..

Reaction score
Hi guys, i was flying yesterday on an airport ( i have licenced, permision, and everything that is need to legally do that) so i have to block GPS in order to fly in a NFZ because i send everithing to DJI but they ask for a letter in order to unlock zone but i did not have time for that ..... so, my problem was, flying with 0 sattellites an ATT mode every time i reach 46m i had a message that said Warning Maximum Flight Altitude Reach. So anyone know why is that? of course i check not to be on begener mode and max altittude set to 200m. So is there any reazon for this warning message? maybe because i was flying with No GPS?

Thanks guys
IMG_0016.PNG

Read this article, you will get the info.

Its true that under weak GPS conditions there are altitude restrictions and if you are in NFZ, they get further reduced. Altitude limit varies from the distance at which you are flying from the airport. Read the last section:

Phantom 3 Professional- Flight Limits and No-Fly Zones - DJI Wiki

Thanks, but that is for near NFZ, i know that, but if i was flying wit 0 cero GPS signal, then my Phantom does not know that i am in a NFZ ....

Thanks, but that is for near NFZ, i know that, but if i was flying wit 0 cero GPS signal, then my Phantom does not know that i am in a NFZ ....
There may be a difference between what the system uses for navigation and what it utilizes internally for restriction enforcement. What are you using for your display? Does it have onboard GPS? All cell phones, most Android tablets, and data enabled iPads all do.

So anyone know why is that? of course i check not to be on begener mode and max altittude set to 200m. So is there any reazon for this warning message? maybe because i was flying with No GPS?

I'm not sure what's happening with the 46 metres.
/The manual haas no mention anywhere of 46 metres or 150 feet.

But the Phantom has a built in limited height when there is no GPS signal.
There's no way around that. If you block the GPS, flight altitude is limited to 120 metres according to the manual.
i-QqQ6KtC-M.jpg

Yep i know that, but i was flying at just 40 or 50m when the message and limiter come up! weird ...
I used ipad mini 2 wifi only, and alway off .....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj