Help with my youtube chanel

Reaction score
Just wondering if all my Phantom pilots friends out there can help me out to increase the views,comment and subscriptions on my youtube channel? If you have any construstive criticism on any of the videos please leave feedback in the comments below the vids. thanks. Here is the link.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_Je3 ... OOIY52Ec9A

As im trying to expand my channel aswell im no youtube pro,but heres my 2 cents just put out good quality videos,be involved with your audience,and it takes time.as far as feedback,i would suggest setting your avatar so people can see its your channel instead of going just by your username,and a channel banner with what your channel offers,just my opinion tho.

Unfortunately, you need to do more than "give it time and just put up quality videos" - I am a full time video spokesperson and I have my own little in home green screen studio. For your YouTube channel to succeed you need views, preferably views that watch at least 60% of your videos, you need likes and you need to optimize your videos for your target keywords. Which means naming your file after your keywords, adding you keywords in the title and description and then getting likes and subscribers. I'm no pro, or YouTube star - but I have been researching, so I guess it's just my two cents!

I am about to go "like" both of your videos and subscribe to you channels, feel free to do the same!

FYI - I don't believe in "gaming the system" in the form of buying bot views, but I do believe there is value in buying legitimate, actual views and likes if you have a good enough channel and content that could go viral. I haven't done this yet, but I if I was I heard Vagex is a good place to get them. (sounds like a "woman's cream" lol)

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrCtQY ... x-mtUeEOxg

Good luck!

Michael-John Wolfe

It would help to add a nice banner and user icon rather than the default one there now.
You can also add some sections such as liked videos or a playlist.
As you get more material select your best ones into a special playlist, and delete or hide the ones getting little attention

Getting more followers is not a guarantee of getting more views, however being active on youtube by commenting, 'liking' and following other channels with a similar theme raises the chances of people clicking to your channel.
Embedding in forums(!) or intelligent use of twitter and facebook or other blogging sites will also get attention - but don't overdo it and get a reputation for spamming!

Does it really matter anyway, unless looking to monetize later?
Every now and then you might get a video really takes off for no apparent reason - and then monetizing might be worthwhile - otherwise you earn a few cents a month at best.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Some good advice. Anyone who puts a youtube link here will get a subsription from me.
Thanks for the input

Something else you can do is change the channel name from random string of numbers and letters to an easier to remember username.
It's fairly easy to do in among the dashboard settings, but you can't keep changing it so choose wisely.
Then you can pass it on easily like telling people go to youtube.com/fredbloggs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.