Help with my tablet

Reaction score
I just got my P4 advance, I am new to flying a real drone. I planned to use my Samsung Tab E but found out that it will not connect to the copter also it is not on the list of compatible devices. I am now looking for an ipad mini or similar ipad. I found an ipad 3rd generation wifi 4g unit or sometime called and ipad 3 but I do not see this ipad on the list. Unless it is I'm afraid of buying it. can anyone help me with this problem.

You can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

I love to fly with the K1 Shield from Nvidea! What a awesome Device :)

I just saw another Tab E owner say this and that on their 5th(!) reinstall of the app, things started working. I have the Tab E with similar problems (but when it *does* connect [that's rare] it has crummy broken up video). I'll go back and try to find that thread. Meanwhile, you know what app I'll be reinstall lots in the near future. BTW, my iPhone 6s works perfectly, but of course I'd like the additional screen real estate.

That thread was here:
Problem getting my new Galazy tab e to connect with my Phantom 4

Uninstalling/reinstalling DJI GO 4 5 times (really, I counted - and logged it in each time) seems to have fixed connectivity. We'll see tomorrow if it helped video over distance. Looks okay inside now.

Just purchased a Samsung tab A and it solved all my issues. P4 Flies perfect with all recent upgrades. Going on 6 hrs of flight testing. Just an fyi.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1