Help with my phone

Reaction score
I have a p4 and a samsung galaxy s6 edge. It works great, except i use several apps: altizure, dji go and litchi. if i plug it in to the controller, it asks what app i want to use with it. whichever one i select is then the default, and it goes to that app whenever i plug it into my phone. to reset it i have to go to the settings and clear the defaults then everything starts over again. how can i make it so that it will stop setting just one as a default?

I have a p4 and a samsung galaxy s6 edge. It works great, except i use several apps: altizure, dji go and litchi. if i plug it in to the controller, it asks what app i want to use with it. whichever one i select is then the default, and it goes to that app whenever i plug it into my phone. to reset it i have to go to the settings and clear the defaults then everything starts over again. how can i make it so that it will stop setting just one as a default?
It's baked into Android since Marshmallow (or the one before). Used to prompt "Just once, or make default". Use this app:
Better Open With - Android Apps on Google Play

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl