Help with lighting issue. Getting Halo effect.

Reaction score
I have been walking my Drone( with props off) through several house that my buddy has built. He wants these for his records. Anyway I get a super glow or Halo effect around all the lights. How can I fix this issue? I have tried ND filter but that makes everything to dark.
If you have figured this out I would greatly appreciate any help. If it’s setting on camera or filters. Whatever you have found will help.

Thank you.

I have been walking my Drone( with props off) through several house that my buddy has built. He wants these for his records.
I have only one question. Why?

I have only one question. Why?

Ha. Fair question.
We are making a virtual tour of some of the houses. The only camera I have with a gimble is the camera on my P4. I tried to make them with my GoPro but there was way to much bounce and shake. The P4 actually does a great job if walking it through a house. It still gives you the flying sinsation. The videos come out way better than a GoPro but having issues with lighting.

Make sure your lens is clean. Grime, oil, etc. on the lens will cause that as will condensation. Condensation will occur if you take the drone/camera from a cool environment (air conditioning) to a warmer, moister environment.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik