Help with IOC

Reaction score
Have a new phantom 3 advanced, flown it a handful of times doing pre and post flight checks. My iPad mini 4 when connected to the DJI GO app will not switch the IOC feature on. I have it off beginners mode, as well as switched to F mode on the controller. It is Flying and not grounded. Has anyone had trouble with this turning on? It's shaded light grey so I don't even have the option to swipe it on. I have read some stories of this happening. But nothing specific. I have also deleted the DJI app, reinstalled as well as have the current firmware and updates. I have read on some it's a feature no longer available? But have also read the bird needs to be flying and at a certain height (which I have covered all). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and happy flying

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Beginners mode is off. Did you click the "Enable Multiple Flight Modes" option right above the grayed-out IOC option? I think you already understand this but you have to be in the air >10' to actually enable IOC modes. When you flip the switch to "F" the IOC selector should pop up automatically.

Yea. All that was covered. Still grey. Wouldn't give me an option to swipe it. Also flew up about 200 ft and did a waypoint and radius flight using the auto settings. Nothing. Wondering if I have a glitch and should just redo the updates and restart the app. Thanks for the message back. I appreciate it. Kinda a noob still with this all. And just like to know if I have glitches cause I'd rather fly safe. Thanks again

Or I should try it on my iPhone. See if it's the aircraft. Or software on the app side

I have a version 2.6.0 currently on the app side of it

With the recent firmware v1.6.0040. I think I may just reinstall it all again tomorrow

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31