help with identifying a problem? black bar line every 2/3 seconds

Reaction score
hi folks!

so wanted to put this out there.

Been flying for 1-2 months now and i have this small issue with the video.

every 2-3 seconds theres a black bar line that goes from top to bottom.

File_000.mov

you can take a look there.

i've tried modifying and fiddling with all the settings several times and doing master resets of the settings.

this last clip was yesterday after doing a big old reset.

anyone knwo what this is?

hate to send it to DJI to take a look at as im in NZ right now doing a holiday and heading to cebu for a few weeks afterwards.

much appreciated!

I played the mov file several times and no black bar. What are you playing it on? Your device might have a bad display and flashes with the screen getting the black line. Try playing it in another device and see if you have the same issue or if it clears up.

Well I can definitely see it, not so much a black bar but more of a dark shadow that looks like a bar, kind of reminds me of a hum bar from the days of CRT, no idea what could be causing it but it's definitely present though.

Well I can definitely see it, not so much a black bar but more of a dark shadow that looks like a bar, kind of reminds me of a hum bar from the days of CRT, no idea what could be causing it but it's definitely present though.

I can see it too but have no idea either. But your description is spot on.

I just got thru with my first recorded flight. When I was watching the cached video in the DJI app I noticed the same thing with the black line. But once I removed the micro sd from the P3 and put it into a MacBook Pro, the raw MP4 file was perfect.

Did you happen to transfer the video thru the DJI app? I'm still new to this but just wondering. I noticed a save option in the app as long as your are connected to the P3.

I played it several times and didn't see anything. I did pick up on a LOT of pixellation, probably due to your editing software's frame rate not matching the camera.

The black line might be due to your video card's inability to handle 4k video.

thanks guys ill take a look at it but yea it definitely looks like the old crt blurs!!

and yes it was through the dji app but the raw file was the same.

im in the process of chatting with the dji folks to clarify.

thanks!

thanks guys ill take a look at it but yea it definitely looks like the old crt blurs!!

and yes it was through the dji app but the raw file was the same.

im in the process of chatting with the dji folks to clarify.

thanks!

The raw file from the micro sd card put directly into a computer?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20