Help with FPV - Black Pearl Monitor

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to all this...
I've got a new black pearl monitor, and iv fitted a 600mw immersion rc transmitter to my P2... are these 2 things compatible with each other because i can't seem to pick up anything on the monitor? can anyone tell me letter, A, B E or F and what channel I'm likely to pick the transmitter up on, because iv been through them as best as i can, (difficult reading the channels when got white noise bitty screen) and can't pick anything up?...
i spoke to someone and they seem to think that the immersion rc ones don't work on the same type of channels as the black pearl monitor, and that there for fatshark goggles etc only, ?? can anyone clarify this please? thanks

AlTiTuDe06 said:
I use same gear as you ... Black pearl on channel F..

hi and thanks, what channel on F are u on because iv just ton thru and still not getting anything at all, gave u changed any other setting on the monitor at all? thanks

I thnk it's 5740...?? Not home so I'm not sure... No I didn't change any other settings I just scrolled through till I got a picture.... Double check ur transmitter has red LED a me check wiring.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic