Help with EPSON BT-300

Reaction score
I am really puzzled as why not one person responded to my post for help on the glasses on MAVICPILOTS. I really hope to get some help here. I reset the glassses( it's a long story) and now have an older version of DJI GO app which I am 100% sure was not the version it came pre-installed with and just would like someone who has the glasses, with the pre installed version to tell me is it 3.1.3. or higher. I have flown with the glasses and know that this version is NOT the one I had. EPSON is saying it comes with 3.1.3. and I absolutely disagree. They are sending replacement pair to compare, of course I have to put a $800 hold on my credit card which I completely understand. SO PLEASE can I get some help. [emoji928][emoji928]

Reactions: lone droner
Did I piss off the entire forum or does no one own a pair of BT-300 glasses. I'm asking for help on both forums PhantomPilots and MavicPilots not one response I'm really believing I may have done something wrong and being blackballed or something to that effect THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: lone droner
Read and/or ask your question in this thread. It's seems to be the most active thread for those glasses.

Did I piss off the entire forum or does no one own a pair of BT-300 glasses. I'm asking for help on both forums PhantomPilots and MavicPilots not one response I'm really believing I may have done something wrong and being blackballed or something to that effect THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Wow , nice attitude!
could maybe none of us have the glasses to have the answer?
you are asking a very narrow specific use question that only someone owning that item would know.
and then you are hoping they found this question, on a DJI drone forum in a few days of it being asked!

expect much do you?

have you checked to see if Epson has a forum or user group that may HAVE the specific info you want?

good luck

Ok maybe your right it's just that I have posted on both forums and thought there would be at least a few answers to the post. I think it's also that I'm a little frustrated with the glasses and I'm tossed as to weather or not I should send them back. That's all thx

I found help from them directly emailing back and forth. It is very difficult and very little knowledge on the web about this. I just do trial and error. Still having trouble trying to download specific apps

55c741d6efd875f263c2d907f53ba572.jpg

They sure are cool though trying to text me let me know how you like them and exactly what the problem is I'm having trouble trying to update my app right now

I am really puzzled as why not one person responded to my post for help on the glasses on MAVICPILOTS. I really hope to get some help here. I reset the glassses( it's a long story) and now have an older version of DJI GO app which I am 100% sure was not the version it came pre-installed with and just would like someone who has the glasses, with the pre installed version to tell me is it 3.1.3. or higher. I have flown with the glasses and know that this version is NOT the one I had. EPSON is saying it comes with 3.1.3. and I absolutely disagree. They are sending replacement pair to compare, of course I have to put a $800 hold on my credit card which I completely understand. SO PLEASE can I get some help. [emoji928][emoji928]
file:///C:/Users/todd/Downloads/userguide.pdf

The trackpad is rather difficult this is something I found here that is extremely helpful with this bt300 coupled along with a Logitech keyboard it's perfection
f98c7b082ed34cde55781563a1a28d6a.jpg
0ca61cf62e68bb9c0ddbe1695cf06724.jpg

Very new product not many people got the money to spend on something that I don't know that much about there's very little knowledge out there I've searched heavily

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic