Help with a double rapid green flash

Reaction score
Hello All,
I'm looking for some help figuring out a double rapid green flash I have been experiencing lately. I have a P2V with a Rotor Pixel gimbal that I installed 2 weeks ago with the latest 3.14 firmware and during warm up I get the normal rapid 10 green flashes so I know I have the home point set but intermittently while flying (not before takeoff) I get 2 quick green flashes or 2 quick green flashes then a yellow flash if I'm in course or home lock. If I land it goes back to the normal single green flash or the single green yellow flash if I'm in course or home lock. If I take off again sometimes its fine and other times it gives me the 2 quick green flashes again. I know that the 2 quick green flashes is supposed to indicate that the your sticks aren't centered and need to be calibrated. However I have calibrated the sticks a few times in the Phantom assistant and the RC assistant and it still happens now and then. Any ideas on what may be the cause of this or if it is something to be concerned about? Right now I'm pretty much limiting myself to staying fairly low and within 500 feet so I can keep an eye on it or in case something crazy happens bring it back quickly or land immediately. So basically no fun at all. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Double flash means one or more of the sticks is not centered. This does not exclusively mean that you need to calibrate.

This would be normal during flight other than hovering motionless.

If I understand your question... you are fine.

Double flash means one or more of the sticks is not centered. This does not exclusively mean that you need to calibrate.

This would be normal during flight other than hovering motionless.

If I understand your question... you are fine.
Thanks buddy that makes me feel much better. After reading the Phantom user manual and the Naza manual over and over which the Chinese to English could be better I was able to figure out that the quick double green flash is exactly that, an indicator that at that moment the sticks aren't centered. I was hovering about 10 feet up and 10 feet away this evening and making it go back and forth from a single flash during hover and double when I touched any of the sticks and back to a single again when hovering.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers