Help with a cable

Reaction score
I am hoping that some one will be able to help me find a cable. My dad is flying the phantom 2 vision. He is using a ipad mini for his display. He would like to be able to use video goggles to fly. Does anyone know for a video out cable for the ipad mini?

Thanks for any information.

Jim

gadgetman299 said:
I am hoping that some one will be able to help me find a cable. My dad is flying the phantom 2 vision. He is using a ipad mini for his display. He would like to be able to use video goggles to fly. Does anyone know for a video out cable for the ipad mini?

Thanks for any information.

Jim

Apple has two adapters for analog and digital devices. These are the only two I know about and it would depend on what type of googles he has if either of these would work.

accessories_lightning_thirty_pin_wide.jpg

MD825_AV2

accessories_lightning_thirty_pin_short.jpg

MD826_AV1

Thanks for the reply. And the information. He is looking at using a pair of fatsharks and I don't thinks we can tie in to them with either of those. But thanks again for the info.

Jim

gadgetman299 said:
Thanks for the reply. And the information. He is looking at using a pair of fatsharks and I don't thinks we can tie in to them with either of those. But thanks again for the info.

Jim

FWIW the Fatshark Dominator HD to be released in April 2014 has an HDMI input which would work BUT that of course means the purchase of a whole new set of googles.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20