HELP! The base of the antenna broke

Reaction score
Not sure how it happened but the base of the antenna broke. The wire to the antenna is still intact as seen in the picture below. Is this just an easy fix with glue or does it need to be repaired? The drone still connnects to the controller and i even tested flying it. Everything was responsive
thanks
maybach123
D8dE6pQ.jpg

yep looks like its telling you dbs time

dbs check out maxxuav.com

Yup !! That's the best fix I can think of :p

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: flpholt
Reactions: captainmilehigh
Thank you @flpholt !!!

Personally don't give #'s only because environmental factors can massively impact range. (Weather, obstacles, interference, Etc)

But have a look at the leaderboards and you will quickly see what the itelite antennas are capable of !!

I will say that you will definitely notice the difference and won't be disappointed!

Thank you @flpholt !!!

Personally don't give #'s only because environmental factors can massively impact range. (Weather, obstacles, interference, Etc)

But have a look at the leaderboards and you will quickly see what the itelite antennas are capable of !!

I will say that you will definitely notice the difference and won't be disappointed!

okay your welcome have been telling everyone to get yours .keep up the good work

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
which is the best variation or model?
just a standard one will work great but if you really want to go crazy get one with the amps on it

But from the maxx uav place right because i have seen other people selling them. I just want a reputable seller.
yep they are awesome get it from them

which phantom due you have

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4