help someone in need

****, you musta been bored.:confused:

I don't get it, but didn't see the whole title either. So, what does he suffer from?

As per recent policy of the forum threads seeking donations are only allowed in the "Classifieds" which is why I moved it.

Please add some information other than the link for viewers to see. Thanks and good luck with your cause.

As per recent policy of the forum threads seeking donations are only allowed in the "Classifieds" which is why I moved it.

Please add some information other than the link for viewers to see. Thanks and good luck with your cause.
Sorry. Wasn't sure where to put it. Tom is my daughters fiance. He has Lyme's disease that brought him down. He is a house painter and such a good guy. Normally I have hated everyone that wants to get near my daughters. It's a Daddy thing. As of June 11, 2015, he been mostly bedridden. Hard to walk...no energy..can't always get thoughts together etc. He can't work. My daughter can work but limited because she is taking care of him. He is always having to get blood tests, injections etc to fight off this. They have a fund thing but it is not keeping up with the bills let alone his normal bills. He has insurance but there is so much it won't cover. I feel so bad for them. They have always given to others. Free babysitting, dog watching, and many other things. He needs help now and I hope he can get it. He needs to get through this and recover so he can get back to work. Not sure how long that may take. I was hoping some here may be able to help with a few bucks or at least verbal support on the site. I hate to see them lose everything. If you check my videos, he is the bare chested guy riding the electric scooter and my daughter is the one I was chasing with my phantom, That was last August 2014..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj