Help: Search & Rescue job near Harrisburg, PA

Reaction score
Would this forum be the proper place to ask?

We lost a $50 Syma X5C-1 in our neighbor's yard. I know that it's a child's toy compared to the aircraft you fly here, but my kids were *just* getting really interested in it when fate took it away from us.

(fate + 9-year-old + distracted father + wind + setting sun)

Are there regional groups? Is anyone near Harrisburg, PA (south-central) that would be able to give us a hand in narrowing down which tree is holding our quad-copter? Possibly retrieve it with a harness?

Mega bragging points possible in return...?

facepalm.jpg

Would this forum be the proper place to ask?

We lost a $50 Syma X5C-1 in our neighbor's yard. I know that it's a child's toy compared to the aircraft you fly here, but my kids were *just* getting really interested in it when fate took it away from us.

(fate + 9-year-old + distracted father + wind + setting sun)

Are there regional groups? Is anyone near Harrisburg, PA (south-central) that would be able to give us a hand in narrowing down which tree is holding our quad-copter? Possibly retrieve it with a harness?

Mega bragging points possible in return...?

I sure hope you're laughing at Dirk's post too.

Hang in there for a while, someone local may pop up.

Hope the rain stays away from South central, Harrisburg, PA.

Change the name of your post to Rescue job in Harrisburg PA. It might get picked up quicker as someone from your neck of the woods might not even open the post the way is titled. Just a suggestion.

I know if you were in my area I'd give it a shot for the craic even if it is only $50 worth.

One has to ask, is your neighbors yard one of those where it takes all day get to from one end to the other?
uh yup. I had me a pickup truck like that once.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.